Executive office chairs are typically used by top personnel in major corporations but today, you too can choose an executive chair for your home office. You can purchase the same high quality materials and design, and at a reduced price. Years ago, buying executive office chairs was not something the normal public would do. For one thing, these chairs were not readily available to normal consumers. In addition, executive office chairs used to be extremely expensive.
Many styles of executive office chairs are made from rich leather although you will find fabric choices as well. In addition to the executive chair, you will also find many companies that sell matching guest chairs for the perfect office. In this article, we wanted to provide you with helpful information as to the various types of executive office chairs and innovative features.
- High Back Black Split Leather Chair with Mesh Back – As a top of for executive office chairs, you will love the black leather and mesh combination seat. Additional features include a mesh back with a passive lumbar support, pneumatic gas lift, sprint tilt control mechanism, and polyurethane and metal arms. The tension control knob, chrome base, and dual wheel casters are also top benefits.
- Swivel Office Chair with Top Grain Burgundy Leather – This too is rated high among executive office chairs, offering a smart look and comfortable feel. The primary features include a mesh back with passive lumbar support, black leather, and mesh combination seat, high back, swivel, pneumatic gas lift, polyurethane and metal arms, and spring tilt-control mechanism. Then, this chair also comes with the dual wheel carpet casters, chrome base, and tension control knob.
- Executive Swivel Office Chair made from Top Grain Leather – For this style of executive office chairs, you would be seated in luxurious Italian leather, which is soft and supple. Additionally, this executive chair offers a headrest, contoured seat, back with built-in lumbar support, pneumatic seat height adjustment, locking tilt control, adjustable tilt tension, heavily padded leather arms, and heavy-duty nylon base with dual wheel casters.
- Bomber Brown Classic Executive Chair – For a traditional style, this is the perfect choice. The styling includes button tufting, rustic fabric, hand-applied brass nail accents, dark mahogany finish, brown bomber ultra-suede leather touch upholstery, and headrest. Features offered are the pneumatic gas lift, spring tilt mechanism, and tension adjustment.
- Knee Tilt Control Chair – Designed with a chrome base, you will love the dense foam seating, top grade fabric choices, extra large loop arms, paddle tilt lock control, soft wheel casters, and high back. Without doubt, this is one of the most functional and beautiful choices when it comes to executive office chairs.